- “Lucha por tus sueños y tus sueños lucharán por ti”. Paulo Coelho.
- “Start before you are ready. Don’t prepare. Begin. Remember, our enemy is not lack of preparation; it’s not the difficulty of the project, or the state of the marketplace, or the emptiness of our bank account. The enemy is resistance”. Do the Work, Steven Pressfield.
- “You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it”.
- “Stay hungry, stay foolish”. Steve Jobs (Stanford, 2005).
- “Pain is weakness leaving the body”. Marina de USA.
- “El tamaño de los monstruos dependerá del miedo que les tengas”. Yo mataré monstruos por ti, Santi Balmes.
- “Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you”. Game of Thrones, Tyrion Lannister.
- “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken”. Oscar Wilde.
- “Go hard or go home”.